FMP Jindai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Reboot]Midnight Raid

5 posters

Go down

[Reboot]Midnight Raid Empty [Reboot]Midnight Raid

Post  Misha Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:35 pm

READ THIS, THINGS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL

Thread Details
Open to: Everyone

Plot: Every year, at different times, a different event is held to test the skills and teamwork of the Companies. They never know when it will be held, or what will be done. THE FIRST YEARS DO NOT KNOW OF IT AT ALL. It is considered a surprise event, and is kept a secret by the older students. There is always some kind of added difficulty, which changes between events, so the students must continue on as normal until they discover the issue.

Timing: Winter. A few feet of snow on the ground. Night of a full moon. First years have been students at this school for NINE MONTHS. Interact accordingly.

Thread begins TEN minutes before lights-out. At lights-out, an announcement is made with the above Character-known parameters, and power to the school is turned off. Lights out is at 10:00pm. Assume dawn is at 6:30am. Remember, the campus is HUGE. It's a few miles between each dorm.

The Event: Five students (1 from each squad) have been taken from each house. This is considered a 1v1. Amalgam vs. Merida, Crossbow vs. Ogre. All 5 must returned to their home dorm before dawn.

The Difficulty: One member from each Company is not with the rest. Remember: YOUR CHARACTERS DO NOT KNOW THIS, NOR DO THEY HAVE ANY REASON TO SUSPECT THEIR INTEL IS FAULTY. The stray Merida member is with Crossbow, the stray Amalgam with Ogre, the stray Ogre with Amalgam, the stray Crossbow with Merida.

Where to Find: The ONLY thing your character knows is that your kidnapped members are being held in the opposing Company's dorm somewhere. Where they will be found is in the teacher's office of the Company's housemaster.

Dormitory Set-Up: The dorm buildings are set-up with two wings, one side for Boys, other for Girls. They are 2-story, with a large bathroom on each floor in each wing for a total of 4. Stairs to 2nd floor is at front of wing. Rooms are on both sides of the hallways. End of each wing, 2nd floor, is a roof hatch access.

The front of the building is a large common room big enough to fit all the students in a Company (remember, there's 5 squads of 10, only 50 students, this is an elite school with only a few students... and I'm too lazy to come up with more squads, but shh). The housemaster has an office connected to a suite at one end of the common room. You must go through the office to get to the suite.

Other Notes: Students must stick to their squads. This does not mean that squads can't go for the same objective together, or that a squad can't split up to complete multiple objectives. All it means is that someone in Merida Teiwaz Squad can't hang with those in Merida Uruz Squad unless Teiwaz and Uruz are actively working together.

Kidnapped students must be returned to their home company dorms before daybreak. Students may use whatever they find to complete their objectives, with the following limitations in mind. There is no live ordnance. Crowd controls are permitted (as in flashbangs, smoke grenades, pepper spray). Heavy machinery is not permitted (as in vehicles, arm slaves, or power slaves).

Standard equipment in the places students know to look have been replaced with non-live ammo/ordnance tactical training rounds.

Last edited by Misha on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Misha
Misha
G.O.D.
G.O.D.

Character sheet
Name:
Player:

https://fmp-jindai.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Reboot]Midnight Raid Empty Re: [Reboot]Midnight Raid

Post  Chidori Kaname Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Kaname sat curled up in a large, comfortable chair, book in lap. She wore an over-sized sweater, legs tucked warmly inside its excess of fabric, hands covered by the extra-long sleeves. It was a good way to wind down after a long day of class, warm and cozy with a good book. The common room of her dormitory was a great place for such relaxation, her friends all around her, quiet and calm on this winter night. Snow had been falling all day, though it had finally stopped not too long ago.

The light of the lamp behind her glowed faintly, coloring her long black hair with hints of gold. What would have made things even better would be if she'd had a nice warm cup of tea or cocoa, but she was far too comfortable to go find one. Every now and again she glanced up from her book, smiling at those around her and adding a quip or two to hushed conversations.

It was a good night, and she knew she would sleep well.

Another glance at the clock told her it was almost time to do exactly that, and she slipped a bookmark in to keep her place. Pushing hair away from her face, she uncurled her legs and stretched her arms out over her head, yawning quietly.
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet
Name: Kaname Chidori
Player: Misha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagara Sousuke Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Poking his head out from the boy's hallway, Sousuke scanned the common room, wanting to see if he could catch Kaname before she had turned in for the night. He'd been completing a few of his assignments, and unfortunately for him, one of them had been to interpret and summarize a short story that had been passed out by the teacher. His weak spot was interpreting things like that, and if left to his own devices, things would be far more misconstrued than they supposedly should have been...at least by normal standards anyway. Finally spotting her, he smiled and jogged lightly over, placing a hand on her shoulder as he spoke up to let her know he was there. "Chidori, I'm glad I caught you. Do you have a moment at all?"
Sagara Sousuke
Sagara Sousuke

Character sheet
Name: Sagara Sousuke
Player: MikaMika (temp)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chidori Kaname Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 pm

"Eh?" She blinked and looked up, smiling brightly when she realized who it was. "Ah, yeah, of course. I was just done reading for the night... What's up?" Bringing up a hand, gathered her hair up and pulled it over a shoulder, threading fingers absently through it.
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagara Sousuke Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:44 pm

"Ah, well, I-I was hoping you wouldn't mind looking over my English assignment with me before lights out? I uh...I have a bit of trouble interpreting things, and unfortunately, that's what the assignment was asking for." It really was ridiculous to feel inadequate over such things, but when so many of your fellow students found it so simple where he didn't, it often left him noticing just how much of a sore thumb he could be.
Sagara Sousuke
Sagara Sousuke

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chidori Kaname Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Giggling quietly at him, she nodded, standing up from the chair and rubbing the back of her head. "Alright. Let's see if we can get it figured out, huh?" She grinned at him, stepping over to one of the tables set up against the wall for exactly that purpose. "We don't have much longer, hopefully it's enough time..."
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagara Sousuke Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 pm

"Eh-thank you Chidori...ah, i-it really was only a three page story...the packet that Ms. Kagurazaka handed out regarding the short story 'The Lottery'. I'm afraid that though I've read it a few times, that I'm still not very clear on exactly how she meant for us to interpret things..." He followed he over to the small table, turning on the touch lamp and setting the papers down for her to go through. If there was anyone who could make heads or tails of this story, then she could. If only more people had written works more similar to that of 'The Most Dangerous Game'...that had been the only one so far that had earned him a solid 'A', and without any help either.
Sagara Sousuke
Sagara Sousuke

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chidori Kaname Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm

She took hold of his papers and leafed through them, speed-reading her way through it. "Mn, well, when it comes to interpreting, what you're supposed to do is... ah... well, hmn, I guess I can see where your problem is...," she giggled quietly as she answered her own question, shaking her head. There were still a lot of unanswered questions when it came to the young man sharing the table with her, but one thing she had learned beyond a shadow of a doubt was that he most certainly had a very different way of looking at things.
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagara Sousuke Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 pm

"Ah, yes...apparently my own views on things...well, they never seem to be the right ones as far as most of our fellow students..." His shoulders slumped at that, not particularly liking whenever he had to point out his own awkwardness, even in a place where all of them had been something of outcasts in some way.
Sagara Sousuke
Sagara Sousuke

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chidori Kaname Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:35 pm

"Well!" she grinned, reaching over to poke his cheek playfully, not wanting him to stay in a sour mood. "It's alright. If anything, it's unfair, huh? Everyone interprets things differently, so why should your answers be any less valid, huh? Ah well, we'll get you through this, hm?"
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagara Sousuke Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Smiling at her attempt to make him feel a little better about things, he nodded his agreement to her. "I suppose so, thank you for all your help Chidori. Perhaps there's a way for me to pay you back somehow?"
Sagara Sousuke
Sagara Sousuke

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurz Weber Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Kurz ran the brush through the back of his hair, having decided to take a quick shower before bed when he had finished the last of his homework, a small towel still hanging around his shoulders. When he had arrived back at his room, it appeared as if Sousuke had stepped out for a bit, so rather than just sit there and do nothing until he came back, he wandered down the hall to the common room. Spying his buddy and roommate over with Kaname, he smirked to himself at the scene. Since school had started, it was obvious to anyone with eyes that she was crazy about Sousuke...well, anyone but the boy in question. He was about as clueless as they came, and twice as thick-headed as Israeli made compound armor.

Padding over in his thick socks, Kurz snuck up behind them with a sly smile on his face, keeping low and lowering his voice a bit in a playful effort to mimic Sousuke's voice as he came up behind him. "Maybe you'd like to join me on the athletic fields for some full contact sports or something..."
Kurz Weber
Kurz Weber

Character sheet
Name: Kurz Weber
Player: MikaMika

Back to top Go down

Post  Chidori Kaname Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 pm

She grinned at Sousuke, about to respond when she heard the voice behind them. Turning around, she scowled at Kurz, throwing a pen at him and shaking her head. "Oh, you...," she muttered, switching gears suddenly and laughing. "Honestly, Kurz, what're you trying to do, hmn?"
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurz Weber Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Kurz set down on his knees chuckling once he was caught, holding up his hair brush as if it somehow might protect him. "Only tryin' to help a brother out?"
Kurz Weber
Kurz Weber

Character sheet
Name: Kurz Weber
Player: MikaMika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagara Sousuke Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Looking over his shoulder at Kurz curiously, Sousuke shook his head at their friend's antics. Honestly, why anyone would think to try and play any full contact sports in this weather was just asinine. Obviously he wouldn't think to suggest playing any sport with Kaname until it got warmer, he didn't want her to fall in the snow and catch a cold. "Why would I ever ask Chidori to play sports out in this weather Kurz? And at this time of night too...I wouldn't want to be responsible for giving her a cold..."
Sagara Sousuke
Sagara Sousuke

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chidori Kaname Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Shaking her head at Sousuke, she was torn between explaining what Kurz meant, and letting it slide. On the one hand, she didn't quite want to break his brain, but on the other hand, it certainly stood a chance of getting an interesting reaction out of him. Oh, that was it, she just had to. Giving another small shake of her head, she kept her expression as neutral as she could muster, not wanting to grin at him and give herself away so blatantly, "Sousuke, that's not exactly what he meant... When he said 'full contact sports' he kind of meant of the... one-on-one unclothed variety......" She wasn't sure exactly how, but she managed to keep the same tone she usually did when explaining something to him that he didn't understand, lighthearted and gentle with a hint of firmness.
Chidori Kaname
Chidori Kaname

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Alto Saotome Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Alto opened the door to the common room just in time to catch Kaname saying the words "one on one unclothed variety...." He briefly considered turning around and heading back to his quarters, but since he'd been at the academy for a while he decided instead to ignore the comment and walk past the offending party in a pointedly casual manner.
Alto Saotome
Alto Saotome

Character sheet
Name: Alto Saotome
Player: Darthtabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum