FMP Jindai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Changes

Go down

A Few Changes Empty A Few Changes

This applies to the Mithril Academy specifically.

Character Relationships
Unless specifically noted as an Introductory Thread, or as taking place at a certain time where characters wouldn't know each other, ASSUME ALL CHARACTERS IN THE SAME COMPANY KNOW, OR KNOW OF, EACH OTHER. It's also a fairly safe bet that if characters in the same Year also share at least ONE specialty course together, that they know each other.

Grandfathered Characters
If you had a non-canon character on the old forum that you switched over here, while YES you do automatically get them without having to reapply, DO NOT ADD THEM TO THE ACADEMY UNLESS YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU WANT TO PLAY THEM THERE. It is a totally different 'verse. There is no need to feel any kind of obligation to bring them in if they had been active elsewhere, because NOTHING carries over to the Academy.

Character Limits
I'm not going to impose one yet, but as I'd made mention of in the rules on the last forum, if there is a major increase of people applying for characters then not using them, or retiring other characters without clean exits simply to play a new one, I'm going to have to start. Consider this a warning, plan accordingly.

Clean Slate
I'm more-or-less rebooting the Mithril Academy. In specific, the Midnight Raid, where too many of the above-mentioned issues turned it into a mess. I have the original thread archived where Mika and I can access it, it is not gone.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE ALL YOUR CHARACTER DECISIONS.
If you do NOT think you really want to play certain characters, RETIRE THEM NOW, OR DON'T GET THEM INVOLVED. If your character is in an important role (i.e. Squad Leader), then LET US KNOW IN THE THREAD DISCUSSION if you WILL NOT bring them in. We will plan for them to either be replaced by an NPC, or have the structure shifted around for a leader who DOES want to play their character.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you retire a character from Mithril Academy, they WILL NOT BE retired from the other sections. All I will do is remove their posting rights to the Mithril Academy threads. If a retirement is posted in the Mithril Academy Character Bucket, it ONLY APPLIES TO MITHRIL ACADEMY. You MUST individually retire from each section if you wish to completely give up the character. And the same of course goes for retiring from other sections. They will only be retired from the area the retirement is posted.
Misha
Misha
G.O.D.
G.O.D.

Character sheet
Name:
Player:

https://fmp-jindai.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Few Changes :: Comments

Misha

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:38 pm  Misha

ALSO OF NOTE:
I am changing "Jindai Company" to "Merida Company" and their squads to Uruz/Teiwaz/etc.

Back to top Go down

Misha

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:48 pm  Misha

Another change:
Whispered characters do not HAVE to be in the Engineering course now. Use your discretion if you think that would be their choice, or if they would decide on something else in place of it.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 am  Darthtabby

I though the whispered aspect was not being used in this RPG? Or was that just the telepathic part of their powers?.

Also I plan to retire Alphard and Canaan and likely Yun Yun as well, but can I hold off confirming that until I know whether the new characters I intend to play can make it through the approval process? I don't intend to do any additional posting with them while working on developing the new characters, I just want to keep my options open if the new characters fall through.

Back to top Go down

Misha

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 am  Misha

They aren't actually whispered, but in the old version of one of the sets of rules that I deleted,i said that they were still technically proficient and they were automatically set into engineering

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum