FMP Jindai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts

3 posters

Go down

[Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts Empty [Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts

Post  Misha Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Here we can discuss this post from the Admin Messages section.
Misha
Misha
G.O.D.
G.O.D.

Character sheet
Name:
Player:

https://fmp-jindai.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts Empty Re: [Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts

Post  Darthtabby Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I've NPCed Grouseaux and Onodera a bit before when what I'm trying to do has called for it. I'm not sure I'm hugely comfortable with playing them in a larger role but I can try to play them a bit in the Academy RPG.

In a crossover fanfic project I once worked on Sousuke and Kalinin had worked with Canaan and her mentor (who has the same Japanese VA as Kalinin) in the past. I'd originally planned to include something along those lines in the RPG but I kind of dropped that part for Mithril Academy. Would you want me to bring it back? It might give Kaname cause to worry about the security of her relationship with Sousuke (even if there's nothing actually happening between the two, Canaan does have some common ground with Sousuke that Kaname lacks).

Also, I doubt Kurz would try to hit on Canaan. She's so androgynous a lot of people weren't even sure whether she was a girl! I think he'd be more likely to hit on Yun Yun! (Alphard is also a possibility if you think he'd take a chance on a very dangerous girl.)

Darthtabby

Back to top Go down

[Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts Empty Re: [Discussion]Proposal and Additional Thoughts

Post  MegaDaffy Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

If needed, I can play Kyouko, Ono-D, or any smaller ("less screentime than main chars") characters as I seem to know them pretty well. I could also RP as Shinji, but that may not work out as I have zero knowledge of Military equipment.

As for my other characters, I already had a majority of their plotlines and histories mapped out making apps for them and to answer the questions:

Does Dante still piss and moan over Caitlin leaving/cheating on him?

I do plan to throw this in as I am disregarding anything that happened after "The Animated Series" as that was how I could easily and logically fit him into the Academy storyline.

Does Dante miss Randall or is he enjoying his time away from everything/everyone?

I noted that he missed Randall in the opening post for the general store, however I think he has hands full now that he's dealing with Kaname, Sousuke and Kurz. However, that does give me the idea to have him think that Randall was easier to deal with than those 3 are. LOL

Does Dr. Stark like to sleep-in on Sundays?

He'll sleep any chance he gets as Kaname has noticed. XD

What is his tried and true method for curing a particularly bad hang-over?

...I'll think of something that's not cliched like "Don't drink as much". Maybe I can tie this into him meeting up with Melissa Mao if anyone claims (or has claimed her) somehow. That would be an interesting conversation. LOL

As for the other aspects, So far I have Sakura related to Dr. Stark and may have Dante become friends with Kurz (seeing as he seems to replicate Randall's antics so far) and possibly get a girlfriend (Hitomi maybe?). Also I may have Sakura befriend someone like Kaname too.

and with that commentary, I believe I have covered the bases that were discussed in the proposal.

MegaDaffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Misha Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Some things seem to have been misunderstood, so I'll clear this one up before we get another reply that does the same thing XD

The basic questions asked in the original post, ones such as "How would Character X react to Event Y?" were NOT serious questions, and are NOT things that WE need answers to. They were general "How well do you know your character?" type questions. It's not something we need to know, but they, and other similar such 'small' questions, are things that YOU should know. The better you know your character, the easier they are to roleplay. Their responses will come more naturally and quickly.

Also, the examples given for how characters might know each other were just that: Examples.

Thank you. ^^
Misha
Misha
G.O.D.
G.O.D.

Character sheet
Name:
Player:

https://fmp-jindai.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down